donderdag 30 januari 2014

Cha /Masala Tea



It took me a while to really make a GOOD cup of tea / cha. It was Sanjeev's Mum who had gifted me a packet of tea from Delhi and taught me how to make a perfect tea. I am so greatful to 'Didi" for teaching me how to make this perfect cup of tea and I even call it 'Diditea'.It may sound funny but thats how I call my cup of tea!


Ingredients:
1 tab.sp. of Assam Tea
1 piece of crushed fresh ginger
2 cloves
1 cup of full milk ( i use preserved milk)
1 cup of water.
Sugar

Method:
Bring to boil all the above ingredients .Let it simmer for a minute.

Switch off the gas and close the pan with its lid and let it rest for 5 minutes..

Sieve & serve hot ! This makes two cups of Cha.


Tips: If you do not have Assam tea use only English breakfast tea bags.Here you will need 2 bags .




Enjoy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten