donderdag 16 januari 2014

Kwark / Quark /Srikhand

This is a dessert I have been serving during lunches dinners ever since I came to the Netherlands. During one such dinner I heard someone say the Srikhand was tasty and in India it was served with poori (a kind of deep fried Indian bread) and this is when I started calling it 'Srikhand'. I had called it '"Kward met fruit/Quark with fruit."..... This is made with ready made Kwark freely available at the super market... try this out.


Ingredients:
400 Gms. of Kwark
4 to 6 tab. sp. of fine white sugar or Honey
Few pinches of Saffron threads
A pinch of cardamon powder



Method:

Empty the Kwark into a glass bowl & add all the above ingredients and mix well.

Place this in the fridge over night.

When serving give it a stir again& serve with fruit.

Banana & Mango goes very well with Kwark.


Enjoy!


Tips:
A perfect dessert made in no time and well appriciated by all!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten