zondag 10 november 2013

Parotta (Instant)

If two things could keep kids happy is serving them with freshly made parottas or patat (french fries). For me making parotta is a long process even though its a VERY tasty roti /chapati like bread with plenty of fat contents in it & I feel kids can afford to have it. Of course adults LOVE it too.

There are times when I have made this in no time. Like I told u making fresh parottas is a big process
(dont we all miss Saabu who did this for us? ) Even though I make them following the long procedure, I also make this instant Parottas when I have an unexpected guest visiting us with kids. So I am sure Mothers would welcome this recipe....

Ingredients:
1 x packet of ready made puff pastry like shown here .Freely available at the deep freeze section of any super market. 
I use one with butter(roomboter)
Method:
Thaw the contents of the packet for 10 to 15 minutes.

Dust the surface with some flour & place two puff pastry on eachother and using a rolling pin roll it into desired size.



Then fry the same on either sides until light brown using NO fat.

Remember this has enough butter in it.

Serve with an egg curry or just a simple dal with spinach.

DONE!

2 opmerkingen: