zondag 11 augustus 2013

Healthy Sandwich bread


Broodje gezond as the Dutch call it.


By now you would have noticed I am not focussing only towards south Indianfood. I want you to know the healthy and easy way to make a lunch or dinner, thus some simple recipes are also in my blog.


This is what I would take with to have it at lunch break when I was working.I dont work anymore but I still have them for lunch and I love every bite of it......Ask Ilse(my daughter) she will tell you how tasty this can be!


All you need is:
Two slices of brown bread (DON'T eat white bread)
Slices of tomatos
cucumber
few leaves of iceberg lettuce
pinch of salt & black pepper.
A bit of butter to spread on one of the slices (option)



Tips:
-Do not keep tomatos in the fridge.
They need to be kept in the roomtemperature.Try a tomato from the fridge and one kept outside & see the difference intaste. Any tomato grower will tell you this.

-How to have fresh bread every day: 
Buy a loaf of fresh bread and keep 2 to 4 slices outside(not in thefridge as bread gets dry)The rest of it put in sandwich bags and keep in the FREEZER.


When ever you need the slices take them out of the freezer and thaw it as shown. 
This will take 5 to 10 mts. By the time you have made your cup of coffee or tea or had your shower your bread is thawed..............This way u can have fresh bread in the morning and at lunch with any filling of your choice.



Try it out!.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten